Friday, August 12, 2016

The Perfect Morning Routine




Just kidding!

I won't be writing about my perfect morning routine because I don't have one. Boo! I know.

Even though my kids have officially started school, it still feels like the tail end bits of summer which creates this conflict in me. I want to have a back-to-school, my-life-has-some-kind-of-structure routine and at the same time I want to remain wildly unscheduled. Besides, there are just far too many things I'd like to do in the wee morning hours and not enough morning time:

Meditate
Run
Write
Pray
Sleep in
Practice Yoga
Make breakfast
Take a shower
Wake up with the Sun
Plan my day

I'm going to sit on the morning routine thing for awhile. Maybe I'll come up with something good and then I'll share it with you. But, for now, enjoy this headless Instagram pic of me still hanging onto summerish mornings in a caftan. 

7 comments:

  1. I hear you! That list sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we can try to fit in just one of these things?

      Delete
  2. Overnight oats is one of the greatest inventions, because I ever have time for breakfast, unless I make it the night before! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen those but never tried them...and I know what you mean, morning blows by and then I realize I haven't eaten.

      Delete
  3. I'm confused. I've read your blog and I am so proud of you and your strength in all this. I wish I could be as strong as you. Maybe someday! You are an amazing woman! What I am confused about is, are you and Mr. Scabs divorced, separated, or together again? I read about him being rebaptized and your first real date after being back together but then I read where you couldn't go for Thanksgiving later. Then I saw a bunch of retreat stuff. What did I miss? What's the status with you and Mr Scabs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, its not my spouse, it's my mom. She always hides to call someone. I hate what she is doing. I already know the phone number of the other man and some information. She always denies it and gets very mad. I need more proofs, that will be impossible to deny. It quite hurts, the way your own mother is acting. It's also disgusting. Well, I guess I got off the topic. I wanted to know if the information of a cell phone can be transferred to some other device, to be viewed. Thank you, the information was helpful,contact him in gmail with this address hotcyberlord@gmail.com..he will surely help out like he did for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Confront your cheating spouse with evidence, i was able to spy on my cheating ex phone without finding out.....it really helped me during my divorce ...you can contact (CYBERHACKTON@GMAIL.COM) call and text (916) 302-2234 for spying and hacking social networks, school servers, icloud and much more, viber chats hack, Facebook messages and yahoo messenger, calls log and spy call recording, monitoring SMS text messages remotely, cell phone GPS location tracking, spy on Whats app Messages, his services are cheap.. and please tell him i referred you to him he is a man with a heart of GOLD.

    ReplyDelete

hi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting