Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Jekyll and Hyde

Dear Sugar

The Jekyll and Hyde...even now, 5-years post d-day I still can't reconcile the man I thought I knew as my husband with the man I came to know.  At timecode 15:30 Dear Sugar​ says it best, "...you can't control what your husband is going to do about his problem, ok? but what you do know is that he has to do something or you can't stay with him...there are two truths, you're not responsible for your husband's life but you are responsible for your own.  Maybe you'll look into your husband's eyes and see that he is very sincere and see that he is going to really tackle this and you're willing to wait and maybe you're going to walk away tomorrow and i think anything you do is the right thing to do."
For me, this was the crux of it. Something had to be done or I knew I couldn't stay.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for introducing me to this show. I've listened to quite a few episodes already (not all addiction related) and I've added it to my podcast page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, its not my spouse, it's my mom. She always hides to call someone. I hate what she is doing. I already know the phone number of the other man and some information. She always denies it and gets very mad. I need more proofs, that will be impossible to deny. It quite hurts, the way your own mother is acting. It's also disgusting. Well, I guess I got off the topic. I wanted to know if the information of a cell phone can be transferred to some other device, to be viewed. Thank you, the information was helpful,contact him in gmail with this address hotcyberlord@gmail.com..he will surely help out like he did for me

    ReplyDelete

hi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting