Friday, March 25, 2016

We are seeds


Each day we wake up to what life gives us and sometimes we step into it feeling bright and brave and other times our light is snuffed out before our first breath... My best friend lost two babies a few years ago...And when I lay next to her in her bed, I dug into the experience of my own pain. I haven't lost a child but I do know the gutted ache of loss... We sobbed as our fingers ran over the tiny baby dress that would never clothe the little girl we grieved.
And what I began to understand is this: pain is pain and it comes to all of us. There is no comparing one being worse than another. And in my own very dark days when taking another sleeping pill made more sense than getting dressed, I knew a choice was in front of me.
What I wish for all of us is that we use our bodies, our minds and our hearts to step forward, to live our beautiful life! It takes time. It takes work. It takes love. It takes trying new things. It takes a smile and a laugh. Who's with me?

xo,
Scabs

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this. I needed to read this today. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, its not my spouse, it's my mom. She always hides to call someone. I hate what she is doing. I already know the phone number of the other man and some information. She always denies it and gets very mad. I need more proofs, that will be impossible to deny. It quite hurts, the way your own mother is acting. It's also disgusting. Well, I guess I got off the topic. I wanted to know if the information of a cell phone can be transferred to some other device, to be viewed. Thank you, the information was helpful,contact him in gmail with this address hotcyberlord@gmail.com..he will surely help out like he did for me

    ReplyDelete

hi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting