Wednesday, July 30, 2014

life + art

buy me here



I'm sitting here in a pile of post vacation rubble and instead of starting laundry I'm reading through your emails, because I miss you and want to know what's going on in your lives.  Soon I will just leave these piles and hope the night time trolls, Bon Qui-Qui and Billy TuTu decide to take pity on me, snap their fingers and taadaa!  The laundry will be done.  

But, in the meantime, I thought I'd share something.

Be Brave has become something of a life philosophy here in the Scabs world.  And, I love that about a million of ya'll tagged this print for me on Pinterest!! So, I shared it on Instagram and I'm sharing it here too.  I bought one for me and one for a friend who's struggling, because, ya know, #theundergroundreliefsociety

And of course, I couldn't leave my pile of post vacation rubble without giving a shout out to the artist.  Inspiring artwork Alena Hennessy!  Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. #undergroundreliefsociety is THE BOMB! And that painting is beautiful. Also, you're really freaking amazing and I love it when you blog. :) Because this blog holds a lot of beautiful reality and the best kind of openness. #scabsrocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Be Brave has become my girls and I's little saying, thanks to the necklace that you gifted me at Camp Scabs Heber. Every time I have to leave them in the care of their father I tell them to put on their Brave face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all Bon Que-Que! I die!
    Secondly, I ordered this for myself... a little birthday present for me from me.
    Thirdly, I love you.

    ReplyDelete

hi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting