Friday, March 14, 2014

Courage and Clairty

credit

My parents just flew out this morning after staying a week.  It is a burden lifted to have them shut their car door, wave and drive off.  That burden and the burden of Mr. Scabs being Mr. Scabs has left me with some courage and clarity of thought.  

Today, I will walk around the block with my friend and talk it out.  I will read and study and sit quietly in the backyard while the birds chirp and lady dog lays on my feet.  I will drink lemonade made with the heavy fragrant lemons from Grandma Elma's backyard.  I will fall to my knees in conversation with my Father.  And then, I might run a few miles.

I hope your friday brings you courage and clarity too.

xo-
Scabs

4 comments:

  1. I hope your clarity weekend is relaxing. I'm glad you can feel the burdens lifting. Hosting is one thing, but hosting under the burden of difficult relationships is another. I should call soon. Could relate and use your wisdom on this exact matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you. I love you. I love everything about you.
    Oh… and I want some of Grandma Elma's lemonade… with you… in your backyard… as we catch up.

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Grandma's name is Elma, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are absolutely amazing. I've been reading your blog for a long time.. Thank you for writing and sharing. It's breaking my sense of isolation.

    ReplyDelete

hi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting