Friday, December 6, 2013

Midnight Yoga


Midnight Yoga

(And yes, we're going to call it Midnight Yoga instead of Moonlight Yoga. There have been some discrepancies but THIS is the official name from now on)

This is the perfect time of year to deny oneself; to fulfill other's needs before (and in place of) your own, to fulfill family traditions, to fulfill church commitments, baking schedules, shopping lists, and wrapping deadlines. So much to do in so little time. None of these things are bad or wrong, mind you. And you're right, they MUST get done!
But remember you.
Remember to take care of you.

Come to yoga. It will make a difference this holiday season.
I promise.

December 9th at 8:00pm
December 23rd at 8:00pm
(yes, I realize this is the day before Christmas eve, what a perfect time to center oneself!)

I love you all and wish you peace, light, and love this holiday season.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad that I forgot about yoga until 11:30pm last night :( I miss you all, happy Christmas to you! ! ♡, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

hi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting