Monday, October 21, 2013

Yoga for Congo in Utah!

credit
(thanks Jane)

It was a beautiful weekend at the Togetherness Project in SLC.  
A genuine thanks to all the hands that made the Project as wonderful as it was.
For an overview and some attendees notes click here and here and here.

I spoke about being brave, healing through yoga and some other bits and pieces of my story.  We laughed a bunch and cried a bit.  It was lovely to see faces and hug women and hear their stories too.

I'd really love to convert everyone to yoga.  It's taught and healed so much in my life.  For those of you who want to try yoga and those of you who already love yoga,
this came to my inbox today:

Yoga for Congo has two upcoming events in Utah.

Both events are free but you can donate if you like.
Bring a yoga mat and some water.  If you don't have a yoga mat,
ROSS and TJ MAX usually have good deals on mats.

Provo Oct 25
Salt Lake City  Oct 26

I wish I could go, so go for me and tell me all about it.

xoxo,
Scabs


Yoga for Congo Women from Ann Richmond on Vimeo.

9 comments:

  1. Yoga does wonders for my soul and spirit. I need to practice more often. Meditating is one of those things that go well with it. Love that side of my life. Thanks for the reminder and glad the weekend was good. I was thinking of you and a few others from afar. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoga is the one of the best things I found to help keep my serenity. I know when I fall away from it because I'm sick, I miss it. I'm glad you had a wonderful weekend. You guys deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so looking forward to sitting in on your class at the The Togetherness Project. Crazy turn of events had me stuck at the Phoenix airport. I trust God is in charge but it was kind of an out of body experience when I realized I could not make it to SLC in time to teach my classes. Thank you for posting some overview notes. Best of thoughts...Kandee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard!! How terrible :( But hopefully we'll be able to meet each other soon.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for posting about this. It was such an incredible and touching event.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting about this. It was such an incredible and touching event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no doubt it was great! tell me all about it.

      Delete

hi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting