Monday, September 9, 2013

Sleeping In



Saturday morning I slept in.

I loved the decadence of it especially on an overcast drizzly morning.
At 6 am Mr. Scabs and our daughter woke up and headed to Piestewa Peak for an early morning hike.
And then, at 8 am our little boy crawled in my bed and snuggled next to me.
Perfect weekend morning.

The perfect end to the most perfect birthday, September 5th I turned another year older. I just wanted to take a minute and thank you all.  So many of you unexpectedly sent me notes and packages in the mail, messages in my inbox, the sweetest phone calls, treats, cinnamon rolls and a book with heartfelt messages from many of you...i burst into tears, it was beautiful.

Thank you.

I love you,
Scabs

p.s. Don't forget tonight's midnight yoga at 8pm for all of you.  Email me for the location.  If you emailed me and didn't get a response check the email address:

eatmyscab @ gmail {dot} com
not eatmyscabs...it's confusing, I know.  Maybe I should change it.

9 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed you birthday. I'm glad you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late birthday! :) Glad it was such a wonderful birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday, scabs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you! I'm a september baby also - september babies unite! Glad to hear it was a good birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm beyond late on this, but I wanted to tell you happy birthday anyway! You are awesome! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. H a p p y belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete

hi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting