Wednesday, June 26, 2013

impossible pains

credit
I have so many new things I want to share with you but it will have to wait.  Mr. Scabs has been overly anxious (as in, I'm tearing my hair out running around the house getting ready to go) to wisk us away for a week of camping, catching trout and swimming in the river.  We will be unplugged, drinking in the summer and creating genuine memories.

But mostly, know this: 
In a world that doesn't believe deep, impossible pains can be healed, 
I know they can.
That's the truth.

Do something for you this weekend.
xoxo,
Scabs

6 comments:

  1. What is this place in this picture? Please tell me you know how to get there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I knew how to get there! It looks amazing doesn't it.

      Delete
  2. Have an awesome time!!! Totally envious ;-)

    From chilly as heck Cape Town...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it chilly there? We're in the middle of a heat wave! Haven't talked to you for a long time. How are you? I'll have to hop over and check out your blog. Xoxo

      Delete
  3. I hope you are having a fantastic time, Scabs. Be well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing well, loving summertime! Thanks Elsie. Hope you're well too!

      Delete

hi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting