Monday, April 15, 2013

Shania Twain & Camp Scabs AZ

Last week

There is nothing like your BFF driving by in her mom's black Chrysler 300 with all the windows down and Shania Twain on full blast.  The sassy, fashion risk-taking, Canadian country singer with a fab head of hair, ahhh Shania.

Take a listen:



Favorite line, "Even my skin is acting weird, wish that I could grow a beard."

The car slowed down and I jumped in the front seat.  As Shanias' voice hit the chorus, we were singing along and I wiped away my tears; I had been feeling so blue.  Her tween daughter ducked down in the back seat begging us to please stop...we're on the way to her junior high.  Squealing and giggling we sang louder! I even threatened to stand out the sun roof, rip my top off and shake my little b cups to Shanias'  Anthem!  Not really, but we had a big laugh imagining it!!

Thank you BFF and Shania Twain.  Thank you for chasing away my blues.
Plus, I finally got my period, ergg why do hormones always make things worse?!
----------

Let's talk about Camp Scabs Arizona.  

Email me if you're interested and we'll start hammering out the details.  
We can car pool and airport pickup on Friday and then head out to a cabin in Northern AZ.
Let's talk about meal planning and how much we want to spend.

Also, which of these weekends work best for you?
May 17-19 or May 31-June 2.   

Can't wait!!



14 comments:

  1. I needed that song today. Thanks:-)

    I can't do camp scaps AZ... waiting on Utah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alright! see u in Utah! I'm thinking summer camp for Utah.

      Delete
  2. WISH WISH I could make this! So awesome Scabs. Look at you go! I love it. ALSO- Shania will always be a top favorite in my book. She's a total babe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruby! I wish you could too! Talk to me if there's even a possibility...sometimes we can make the impossible work.

      Delete
  3. I am totally doing camp scabs AZ...can I bring my nursing baby tho? I Guess that is my only hang up. she will be like 6 months. doesn't do bottles at all. If i am approved to bring a baby, i am so in. I even live in northern az, so it's PERFECT! Either weekend works for me. EEEP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Please bring your baby! This will be a low key laid back weekend. I'm so so excited you'll be there!!

      Delete
  4. I wish I could do Camp Scabs AZ but logic makes me say I must wait for Camp Scabs UT & we have my son's baptism planned for June 1st anyhow with family flying in. I would probably have to bring my baby too as I really don't have anyone who could take her for a weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you bring your baby I might just hijack her for the weekend. Miss that little bundle of joy!

      Delete
  5. Do you have any idea cost-wise what you are thinking for the camps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as inexpensive as I can. each location will be a little different but I don't expect it to be more than 100 hopefully less.

      Delete
  6. Where would a person need to fly into in order to be near you? I've driven to AZ many times as a child, but never flown there. I don't know their airports.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Potong Pasir MRT at the doorstep, residents can easily access almost to any destination through.

    the interlace

    ReplyDelete

hi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting