Tuesday, February 5, 2013

feeling like poo



nice photo, right?

Some kind of drippy nose head cold has caught up with me.  Uggg.  The kind where you're so stuffed that you can't hear or breath, you have a massive headache and Kleenexes are stuffed up your nostrils    Why do i feel a surge of hormones and want to make out when I'm disgustingly sick like this? It makes no sense. That is my question to the universe! Now, lets see if Mr. Scabs wants a slobbery kiss!  He owes me, right?
The shot above may or may not be the real me.  

No story telling tonight.  But, Mr. Scabs and I have been diving deep
 into his side of this story.
Soon. 

On a side note, Scabs is now on Instagram..."The headless life of Mr. & Ms. Scabs"
Pictures of our real life. Instagram handle: eatmyscabs

16 comments:

  1. Wait...I was sure you were blonde!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haircolor changes with the seasons. dan, I'm surprised u don't know that! Haha

      Delete
  2. So true! Scabs your so sneaky:) My son has that nasty cold right now and I am crossing fingers I don't get it. Nyquil is my # 1 choice of a good nights sleep medicine. Hope you feel better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pic totally made me laugh. Pardon my ignorance, but can people see instagram without a mobile phone? I don't know how to join.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pics a bit on the hilarious/embarrassing side...but hey, what about this blog isn't embarrassing. I don't think you can log onto instagram on the computer, it's smart phone based.

      Delete
  4. LOVE you sweatshirt! I just stared at it for two minutes. Hope you're feeling better! I love the rush of hormones though, hahah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is my cozy/sleeping in/dirty sweatshirt. I think I've worn it straight for a few days. But I'm feeling better now so I'll throw it in the wash.

      Delete
  5. Oh no! We've got something at our house too :( Hope you're feeling better soon..... Let's do lunch please!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh - I can emphathize! Our family was sick for 5 whopping weeks - I hope you don't have that! Twins had bad colds, hence we got bad colds. We all got pink eye. I got horrible sinus infection. Daughter got horrible sinus infection. Hubby got flu (puked 4 times on our cross-country flight).

    Wishing you a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. geez that sounds terrible! hope everyone's feeling better.

      Delete
  7. Yay!!! I am following you in IG! Be sure to follow me too ;) about the picture...I'm gonna say its not really you??? But the cold is going around. Everyone in my fam has been getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I meant to add: get well!

    Loves

    ReplyDelete
  9. i spy an IKEA fabric!!! love to you.

    ReplyDelete

hi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting