Monday, December 10, 2012

Hello


Hello all!

It's the holidays.  How are y'all doing?  I know it can be a little rough.
Is Insanity creeping her way into your Sanity?
I've had a few of my own little moments.

I'd like to introduce our sister, friend and winner of the Insanity Challenge.
Congratulations "Jangle"!

Your gift is on it's way...please forgive my extended blog vacation!
And, if you've emailed me I'm working to get back to you soon.
------------


My friend Insanity lives in my head along with me, myself and I. She’s a wild haired, rebellious woman 

with long red fingernails and a wicked gleam in her eye. She’s tall and slim but very strong. 

Coffee is her vice along with biscuits, cake and toast. 

She takes NO SHIT from anyone.  

She’s sexy, smart and psycho! She loves speed - the kind you experience in a car. 

She adores standing up to road hogs!!! She has no fear when it comes to teaching those hogs a 

good lesson and screeches manically when she out wits them!

Insanity has got a really foul attitude, she tells everyone to get knotted and not in those words! 

She's hyper-sensitive to any hint of criticism and reacts without pause, often leaving chaos in her wake. 

She’s to blame for encouraging me to kick a hole through our bedroom door. 

One time she grabbed my hand and splashed the hot tea in my mug 

over the back the couch my husband was sitting in and it caught him on the shoulder. 

She swears like a trooper and revels in the flood of endorphins they pump through her system.  

I love her even though she’s a bad influence!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Scabs!I too, took a much needed blog vacation. Missed you:)

    I can relate to Jangle's insanity. I am a road rage addict as well. Especially if it's a man in a sports car or truck next to me. I have to beat them in the light race. It's invigorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Such a good description. I think my Insanity comes closest to this description, and the picture you found is PERFECT!! Love you and miss your blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are entitled to Insanity.

    If we allow ourselves even 10% of the sense of entitlement that our SAs have we would be much happier people.

    If you threw hot tea at the SA its ok>we dont need to beat ourselves over it.

    After all if a terrorist barges into your home With a machine gun or a bomb he doesnt have any human rights. No Sir.

    The rules of the game have to be same for both the sides.

    We should no longer let SAs get away with their exploitative logic.."Oh i am sick and i have a addiction but you are healthy , you are nice and decent , you are strong and you are a good human being so these sort of actions do not behove you."

    No Sir , not anymore.

    I am Sanity with people who are good to me. And i am entitled to being Miss Insanity with liars and cheaters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Jangle - well done!

    I had a bit of insanity but only because the mark of my two year disclosure was last week and my wedding anniversary was yesterday. I have to say though, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I had two major triggers one I overcame quickly and one required a phone call to the hubby and he talked me through it and helped ground me again along with my recovery tools. Other than that, all is well. I hope the same for you, April.

    I decided not to personify my triggers (insanity) or feelings surrounding them because I don't want to give them anymore power than they already have over me. It's kind of like my migraines; they are a part of who I am except with the feelings, I can move past them and use them to learn. Not sure if that makes sense? For me, it wasn't a healthy exercise and that's why I didn't participate after I said I might. I didn't want you to think I was being untrue to my word. I'm sorry about that.

    Be well!! I hope you were on a blogging vacation for a good reason????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did do a good job, didn't she! And don't worry about not participating...we're all on different paths to the same place. Don't be sorry.

      My d-day week and anniversary are at the same time too...terrible timing, right?

      Delete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting