Thursday, November 1, 2012

Insanity Winner....where are you?

credit

The day after Halloween always feels like a sugar hangover.
How do you deal with the loads of candy under your kids beds?

---------------

A name was picked out of a hat and the Insanity Challenge winner has been chosen and emailed.  
So, check your email if you entered the challenge cause I haven't heard back from you and as promised I'd like to get your permission to publish and send you your necklace.

Also, I'm working on getting permissions to see if I can share some of the Insanity Challenges just for fun.  So, if your ok with sharing here, on Eat My Scabs, send me a quick email.

My inbox received two more Insanity submissions yesterday, so if you still want to send one and join the discussion go ahead.  Let me know if it's ok to publish your Insanity anonymously, non-anonymously or if you prefer not to share.  That's ok too, no pressure.

We need two more submission to reach 25!

When I said, "You're gonna write your Insanity, right?"
Mr. Scabs just laughed and said, "How many did you get?"

Two more!  Please, cause I'm dying to hear his version of Insanity personified.

Jane and Sparrow both published theirs yesterday in lieu of Halloween.  
My Insanity *hearts* their Insanity.
Read them here and here.




9 comments:

  1. I hope they weren't effected by the hurricane?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my thoughts exactly. hoping your safe out there. How about you Elsie? You guys ok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All is good here now. The flood waters receded Tuesday morning. No damage or anything for us. All is right in our world once again. Now it's time to hold my family in NY in our thoughts and prayers. Some still don't have power but they all are well and have no real damages. So many others aren't as blessed as my family. Thank you so much for thinking of me, April. =)

      Delete
  3. I would LOVE to participate! But, turns out it's a lot harder to personify Insanity than I thought... Which is driving me crazy ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like your Insanity may be allusive, ghost-like, shifty....
      maybe :)

      Delete
  4. OK - I'm working on it.

    But I'm terrified....

    Wow - who knew this could be so scary! I know exactly who she is but man - she is ugly and mean and I don't like talking about her...

    But I'm working on it - because I know this will be good for me. So I'll get it to you in the next couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok - it's a draft and I have my picture... and I'm writing... I'm on my way to completing the challenge!

      Delete
    2. awesome! can't wait to read it and share it!

      Delete

hi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting