Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Photos & Updates

eatmyscabs.blogspot.com
Yes!  Another headless photo of me and my favorite T


During the last few weeks I've:

Worked for biscuits and cool drinks of deep mountain well water as a ranch hand.
Built a barb-wire fence.



eatmyscabs.blogspot.com
Hillside on FIRE


Gasped at the beauty of a hillside on fire!
----
Grieved the loss of my beloved grandmother.
Ate casserole and pie with aunts, uncles, cousins and brothers while telling grandma's stories.


eatmyscabs.blogspot.com
My Boy, fascinated how cows can lick their own boogers.  

Boy and the Ranch
 

Chased cows and hunted for arrowheads with my grandfather.
Held his hand and kissed his cheek as my Grandfather felt the loss of his wife, the mother of his family.



eatmyscabs.blogspot.com
Sissy and her ball

Threw a tennis ball from dawn to dusk for "Sissy" the dog.
Cried when I woke up the next morning and felt the strain in my throwing arm!
---

Over the last few weeks I:

Felt your love!  My deepest gracias for all the email, texts and phone calls.  
Fell in love with Fall and Pumpkins.

Shared a real kiss with Mr. Scabs!
It was the sweetest, most passionate kiss.
Worth all the waiting.


Halloween
The Boy's bedside pumpkin

Pumpkins!
Hello Fall!


7 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful home and family! I'm sorry about your grandmother :( I'm glad you were able to spend time with family though. I'm also very glad for your authentic kiss with Mr. Scabs.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for your loss, great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your grandma's passing! Glad you were able to enjoy family time and a memorable kiss from your hubby.

    Love the pictures, especially the cow licking his nose. My kids would totally laugh about that.

    Hope you have a good week and enjoy some more special moments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is AWESOME :-) Sorry about granma:-( Always sucks, but it looks like you have a phenominal time with loved ones!

    Enjoy your fall - Im getting ready for summer YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about your grandmother. :(

    Awesome photos!!!! Love the crispness of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your Grandmother. I'm happy you were able to enjoy your time with your Grandfather and help him grieve and also connect on a deep level with Mr. Scabs too. What beautiful pictures, April! Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete

hi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting