Friday, September 7, 2012

May the Force be with You

May the Force be with You, eatmyscabs.blogspot.com
credit


It is the most delicious rainy day!  

Overcast and kind of chilly...I'm wearing tights and a flannel button up.  I might even put some socks on later.  Awwww, who'm I kidding?  The sun will come out in a few hours and burn this all off and we'll be back down to our underwear.  Such is life in Arizona.

Yeah, I'm putting that out there.  
The Scabs Family lives in Arizona.  Email me.  I'll introduce you to my favorite $1 ice-cream shop.

In other blog news, I'm testing the idea of a Facebook page, updating this blog layout and tossing the idea with a few other bloggers about hosting a Camp Scabs next spring.

Thoughts?

There's also an interesting discussion beginning here about forgiveness.  
I'd like to hear what you think.

Have the best weekend and

May the Force be with You!

                                                                                                                  -----was that nerdy? 




10 comments:

  1. Yes, it was very nerdy. I speak as the lone cool person in a home full of sci fi geeks so I pretty much know what I'm talking about.
    Have a great weekend and thanks, as always for being so open. Sometimes I get so worked up and I think , I need to calm down and go see what scabs said. Help me mrs scabs, you're my only hope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can that possibly be the truth Linds? I can't possibly be your only hope? ha

      Delete
  2. Oh, I missed all that...I'm not blogging every day since the surgery...so I fall behind a lot. Popping back over to continue about forgiveness...next time just swing over to my blog and kick me in the pants LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for even being here Elsie...your opinion means a lot to me.

      Delete
  3. Coming from a mom who is surrounded daily by a little man currently obsessed with all thing Star Wars - it is nerdy and cool all at the same time. As for the idea of a Camp Scabs...sounds absolutely divine & now I am already trying to figure out how I would participate if it becomes a reality. Ahhh...the plotting & scheming...I really hope you do a Camp Scabs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY to Camp Scabs!! Maybe a night or two of undies and skinny dipping?? (If all women..) I would definitely travel down for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you've got the right idea Chantel! haha!

      Delete
  5. Ah yes, Friday was gloriously rainy. I am in AZ too, I had a hint that you live here from previous posts you've written. I don't remember how I came across your blog, but this is the first time I've commented :)

    So, Hi!

    -Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny!!!!!!!

      Glad you commented and can't wait to get to know you.

      Delete

hi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting