Monday, May 14, 2012

I want to write but...


I'm feeling like a Pinterest night. 
How about you?

credit

The Top-Knot

credit

Summertime!

credit
How would it feel to tap dance like this?



credit

All-time favorite dining room

credit

For Bubbles and one of her sweet commenters.


credit

Old bikes = love

credit

Artwork

Domino Mag

Hoping our kitchen remodel looks something like this.

credit

Nice hair.

credit

Nice outfit.

credit

Can you imagine the air in this place?  It must be delicious!


credit

Wondering how Nora's patio remodel looks!


credit

I kinda wanna color my hair super red.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glued to these pictures. Henna works great as a hair dye. It washes out. I've used it at least five times. It's awesomeness. I want to live on that bench under those trees. I adore that dining room, and am OBSESSED with that stack of plaid blankets.
    Photos of my patio build coming soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're killin me- it's like i'm in the middle of a killer novel and can't find my book....i need you to WRITE! but i guess i'll try to wait patiently!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright, alright...I'm writing again tonight! lol, just for you. :)

      Delete
  4. Loved this post, as it's just refreshing every now and then to take a break from "feelings" and life, and just soak in a few pictures and see what they stir up in us.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, my life isn't just about these terrible things that happened.

      Delete

hi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting