Friday, March 30, 2012

Obsession with Mini-cabins

Ecoperch
This weekend I feel like sneaking away to a mini-cabin with my mini-people.  I've got a healthy obsession with mini-cabins and currently have my eye on this one.  Just look at this perfect little thing!   Meet me for the weekend and I'll make you some mini-crepes and squeeze mini-glasses of o.j. and we'll sit by the mini-fire and tell mini-ghost stories...you get the idea.

I should have answered Jacy's question, ""If you won the lottery, what would be the very first thing you would do?" with buy a mini-cabin, instead of a Vespa.  

Wishing you the best weekend!  And here's a little something to pump you up.



5 comments:

  1. This is why I love you so much!! AWESOME!

    And I love this quote! I was going to post it on my blog last week... how funny... KEEP GOING! Love you!

    Jacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I would totally join you for a mini-weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would totally meet up with you for all things mini! Ha. If you win the lotto and buy a mini cabin, you know we will all be knocking down your door. PS--What state are you in? (If you don't mind sharing.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. This is what I tell my clients all the time!! Just trying to apply it to myself...Good stuff and I'm glad I found you girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna come! Will you make mini chocolate chip cookies with your yummy recipe too? O' course then I'll just have to eat more of them...

    ReplyDelete

hi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting